Justin S Ceterski
1006 West A Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Biological Scientist, USDA Forest Service
1993 - 1994
Chief Editor, Lake Superior Chess Association
- Assistant to Chuck Basset
- Trout Habitat Improvement on Ogontz River
- One week leadership project all organized by myself.
- All work done on volunteer basis.
1994 - Present
Boy Scouts of America Troop 510, Explorer Post 2595
- The Woodpusher is a state-wide newsletter that reports on international, and local chess news.
- Also the WebMaster of the LSCA web site at "http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/2951/"
- All work done on a volunteer basis.
1991 - Present
- I have held strong leadership positions in these organizations.
- Volunteer work: Disabled Person Assistant, Service Work on Mackinack Island, Recycling Program
- Explorers: Internet Web Development - The Bat Cave (Iron Mountain); Hiawathaland BSA Council
Iron Mountain High School, Iron Mountain - MI GPA 4.00 1998 Graduate
13th place 1994 National High School Chess Championship
5th place 1995 National High School Chess Championship
24th place 1996 National High School Chess Championship
Hugh O'Brien Youth Leadership Representative
Wisconsin High School State Chess Championship in 1995 & 1996
Member, HTML Writers Guild; Microsoft Site Builder
Secretary, IMHS Computer Club
Member, World Blitz Chess Association, United Chess Federation, Canadian Chess Federation
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader & Eagle Scout Candidate, BSA Troop 510
President, Explorer Post 2595